A West Ham article well worth a read for Spurs fans



It is refreshing to read an honest article from a West ham fan who appreciates the difference between the two clubs and uses a spot of comedy to boast the biggest TV screen in Europe and a shorter travelling distance, I did chuckle.

Some of the comments were in the same vein. One claimed an ex-player had told him our players no longer cry off injured as they don't want to lose their place in the team and confirmed the intensity of our training sessions.

My mind immediately went to Mousa Dembele, who used to always be having trouble with his hamstrings and, it was rumoured, would complain of every tiny niggle and miss games. That doesn't seem to happen now that Pochettino has challenged and changed his mental approach.

West Han is a club I have always quite liked, that is until I had dealings with them but I'm not going to get started on that again. The days of Trevor Brooking, that's a West Ham imprinted on me.

If you haven't read the article because it is from a West Ham website I'd suggest you pop over and take a gander, the comments too.

West Ham Till I..... I can't write the rest, Spurs Till I Die definitely.

COYS

Trending News Stories from THBN
Kane DID NOT break Wilshere's leg
Inaccurate Alderweireld stories is the PC way of putting it

More SPURS fan essentials from THBN, the No1 Spurs website
£6.71m for striker with 'spectacular potential'
Could Spurs bag Croatian international winger Ivan Perišić
VIDEO: Great analysis of Spurs movement and pressure
NEW 2017/18 Nike kit on sale in America
Planning Application that increases stadium capacity to 61,599